Wakefield Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Ice Fishing Derby
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Online registrations have closed! Register in person at headquarters the day of the tourney.
Annual Benefit Fishing Derby
Saturday, February 26th!
*Great East Lake
*Pine River Pond
New this year** Headquarters will be in the parking lot between Blue Bay and The New Deal in East Wakefield. This is also the same day as 7 Lakes Snowmobile Clubs Winter Carnival.
Weigh-In will be at until 3pm sharp!
Register online @ www.wakefieldrec.com
In person @ the Rec office 132 Meadow Street
OR the day of @ Headquarters in the Parking lot between Blue Bay & The New Deal.
Adults 16 & up $15
Youth 15 & Under $5
Heaviest fish in the following categories:
*Rainbow Trout-15” Minimum
- All anglers must comply with NH Fish & Game laws.
- The registered ticket holder must legally and freshly catch fish from the listed lakes only.
- A registration ticket and valid NH fishing license will be required for identification when entering fish and claiming prizes.
- Weight at time of entry determines the winner. In the case of a tie, length shall be the determining factor. Girth will be the final tie breaker.
- You may pick up your fish after the prizes have been handed out. Derby officials are not responsible for condition of fish when returned.
- Fish are to be entered free of snow, ice, hooks, line, weights, etc. Derby officials reserve the right to open any fish.
- Fish registration begins at 8am. Deadline for fish registration is 3pm sharp.
- Wakefield Parks & Recreation, the Town of Wakefield, and Derby Officials are not liable for any injury or loss of life or property. All anglers are responsible for their own safety and knowledge of their surroundings.
- Littering or the pollution of any of NH lakes is against the law. Please keep America clean! Carry off what you carry on!
ALL PARTICIPANTS HEREBY ACCEPT THESE RULES. IN THE INTERPRETATION OF RULES AND THE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES, THE DECISION ON THE DERBY OFFICIALS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING.The Wakefield Parks & Recreation Department recommends that you do not drive your car or truck on any body of water.
Please take note of the size of fish you are registering. If yours isn’t close to the size on board please don’t ask us to weigh it in. We get very busy with last minute
2022 SEVEN LAKES SNOWMOBILE CLUB
WINTER WICKED FUN DAY!
SATURDAY FEB 26, 2022
Corn Hole Challenge
Winner Takes Home
7 Lakes Snowmobile Club Corn Hole Boards!
3-5pm Blue Bay back lot
Cost: Donation at the club table
Sign up 10am-1pm @ Blue Bay
Poker Run 11am-2pm
Clubhouse to (Andy’s Loop) Corr 19 With Stops along the way at Knotty Pine, Dibble Hill and New Silver Hill Lookout